How Pam and Heather Can Help You Find Your Dream Home
If you’re in the market for a home in the stunning South Okanagan, we’d love to help! As Penticton’s first choice as a professional real estate team, Pamela Hanson and Heather Smith have local knowledge to find you a home – anywhere from Penticton and Summerland all the way south to Oliver. We have extensive real estate expertise in this gorgeous corner of British Columbia – you can count on The Diamond Girls!
The following are some of the most important services we provide to buyers:
- Research all current listings of homes for sale on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®), and network with other agents on upcoming homes for sale and new subdivision developments about to go on the market
- Send you daily suggestions for homes that best meet your needs — size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc.
- Set up appointments to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- If requested, Pamela and Heather as a Licensed Realtors® are familiar with the lending market can offer helpful advice.
- During the appointments, your agent can point out the merits of one home over another.
- Pamela and Heather can provide advice on any zoning changes that might be coming into effect, what taxes are in the area, schools, arts and culture, and neighbourhood trends that might affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- We will assist you with negotiating the terms of your purchase
- We will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property and the final price you will need to pay, after factoring in insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees
- At all times, Pamela will review the details of your working relationship together (called “agency”) so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
Thinking of Moving To The Okanagan?
The South Okanagan is one of the best places to invest in real estate and find your ideal property. With its sunny climate, beautiful beaches and breathtaking vineyards, it’s no wonder that so many people are flocking to this region and choosing to make it their home. Real estate prices remain relatively low compared to the coast, providing an excellent opportunity for buyers looking for a good investment.